Buttery Soft Double Brushed Knit Headbands

I'm obsessed with how absolutely adorable these headbands are. One of my coworkers suggested that I add headbands to my shop. So I did some research and I found the most amazing fabric to make Turban Inspired Knit Headbands. Saying that this fabric is soft doesn't describe how buttery soft and smooth it truly is. It's so comfortable that the Turban Inspired Knit Headband can be worn for long hours at work, working out, or practicing yoga yet stylish enough to wear out for all occasions. I usually have a big problem with most headbands where it slides all over or is too tight and doesn't look quite right. However, after making these, I wore the Turban Inspired Knit Headband in snake print yesterday to go hiking with my husband and it was so comfortable that I forgot I was even wearing one! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Coming to a Close

Rentelov Goes International

Small Space With a Big Imagination