The Beginning

I'm so excited about my new shop in ETSY! www.etsy.com/shop/rentelov I am a mom and an RN with a passion for people and sewing. When the COVID-19 pandemic reached Ohio, I decided to sew a scrub cap for myself to keep my hair covered while I worked. My husband liked it so much, he asked me to make him one. Then my coworkers wanted them. Before I knew it, I was making scrub caps for RNs, PCAs, RTs, EVS workers, physicians, dentists, etc. all over my hospital, surrounding hospitals, and healthcare providers in different parts of the state. I loved helping to provide coverage for my coworkers and healthcare workers in my community so much that I decided to bring my skills and love for sewing to Etsy.

Photo credit: Kellogg Photography Columbus, Ohio https://www.briankellogg.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Coming to a Close

Rentelov Goes International

Small Space With a Big Imagination