It's Official, Rentelov is considered "Artisan"


In 2010, I owned a boutique children's clothing business called Ella Minnow Pea. I absolutely loved sewing children's clothing for clients all over the world. It had originally began when I fell in love with boutique children's clothing, but did not fall in love with the price of those children's clothing. With my background in sewing, I knew I could make them myself. Then my friends started asking me to make their children items. Before I knew it, a business had been born. Ella Minnow Pea was also approved for a elite group of artisans in the handmade community called The Artisan Group.

Who is the Artisan Group?
The Artisan Group® is a premier entertainment marketing organization on a mission to introduce Hollywood to the best of the handcrafted movement. We do it by providing owners of artisan businesses the chance to introduce their products to celebrities, industry leaders, VIPs, and members of the press through participation in celebrity gift lounges, and our exclusive TV show stylist gifting initiative.



I always knew that one day when I opened up a new business, that I would apply to be part of The Artisan Group again. Well, that day has come and Rentelov has joined in the select few artisans who are skilled enough to be part of the group. I very much look forward to sharing all that being in The Artisan Group will offer Rentelov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Coming to a Close

Rentelov Goes International

Small Space With a Big Imagination