Small Space With a Big Imagination

I am part of a Facebook group online called "Sewing Room Ideas." My dream space would be a cute sewing space or rather a "she shed" for sewing in the middle of a garden with large windows and a cute little patio for drinking tea or coffee and relaxing. Much like Jane's sewing oasis in Reading, in the UK which was featured on Tilly And The Buttons

The seamstresses in my "Sewing Room Ideas" Facebook group have some of the most drool worthy spaces. I applaud their proudly displayed trophy rooms. I always imagine what kind of wonderful creations are made in these spaces. There are so many creative ideas for sewing spaces, and I love to see what people come up with. So it gave me an idea. Why not show where all of the Rentelov creations are made?!
My sewing space is small, but it certainly shows you that small spaces can have a very large imagination. My 2.5' x 2.5' table has been plenty enough surface area to fit both my Shark sewing machine and my Janome serger. I also have a sewing organizer tucked away underneath my sewing space which perfectly holds all of my notions within' arms length. My little white trashcan is easily accessible to throw away small bits of fabric or thread so that these don't end up all over my living room floor. Each item has its place and provides a happy corner where I can still be in the same room as my family, watch my children ride their bikes and play outside, or be alone and watch my favorite shows such as Call the Midwife, Downton Abbey, Killer Couples and Snapped.
One day, I will have a drool worthy sewing shed which I will display proudly. For now, Rentelov has its creative space right here in the heart of my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Coming to a Close

Rentelov Goes International