Amy Butler Fabrics

Amy Butler is another fabric designer I have an absolute fabric crush on. The bright, whimsical, and spectacular fabric designs bring a childlike sense of sophistication and excitement to any finished sewing project. This fabric designer is slightly different than my typical go-to modern designers that I tend to favor. However, there is just something about each and every piece that catches the eye. I used to love making my daughters clothing when she was a little girl with prints from Amy Butler. I even made my own nightgown to bring to the hospital when I was pregnant with my oldest son from the Amy Butler Love Bali Gate in Periwinkle shown above. It will always hold a special place in my heart when I see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Coming to a Close

Rentelov Goes International

Small Space With a Big Imagination